I don't know about you but I'm a moody eater! I'm also a moody dresser, but that's an entirely different blog post 😜
Sometimes I like a simple vinaigrette dressing on my salads like lemon and olive oil (OR plain balsamic, mmm!) and other times I'm craving a creamy-like dressing. It all depends on my mood. So I like to have a variety of dressing recipes in my back pocket.
This Creamy Herb & Hemp Dressing is everything you want a summery salad dressing to be. It's fresh, herbaceous, tangy and just a little spicy from the heat of that garlic.
Pin me 👆🏽 to save me for later!
Creamy Herb & Hemp Dressing
1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp parsley
3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1 small clove garlic
pinch sea salt or Herbamare
water, as needed to get desired consistency
- Throw all of your ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse until creamy and smooth. Add water, slowly and as needed to get the consistency that you desire.
- Drizzle over fresh green salad, pasta salad, Buddha Bowl or grain dish and enjoy!
- Store any extra in a small mason jar. Will last, refrigerated for about a week.
Nutritional benefits of hemp hearts:
- Hemp hearts have 10 grams of protein per 30 gram serving
- They have all 10 essential amino acids
- They contain both omega 3 and 6 fatty acid