Clear Skin Meal Plan
Clear Skin Meal Plan
Eat your way to beautifully clear and radiant skin!
Eating healthy doesn't have to be complicated and it certainly doesn't have to be boring. Enjoy over 15 recipes that are simple, tasty & made with real, whole foods.
This meal plan is designed to give you clear, radiant & glowing skin.
Clear Skin Meal Plan includes:
- Over 15 delicious & nutritious recipes including:
- Açai Smoothie Bowl
- Spaghetti Squash Bolognese
- Pesto Lettuce Wraps
- Almond Butter & Chocolate Chip Snack Bites
- Sweet & Salty Trail Mix
- 5 breakfast & dinner options
- 3 snack, dessert & side dish options
- Vegan substitutions
- Nutrition tips to help you get your healthiest skin ever!
- This is a digital product NOT a hardcopy
- Nothing will be mailed to you
- Once purchased, the file is available for download in the Order Confirmation page. You will automatically receive an email containing a link to the file. This link expires after 24 hours AFTER it's first clicked.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any digital products
After downloading your e-book and after reading and looking over your recipes, I said to myself, " I can do this". My hubby isn't quite "on board" with it, so my kitchen is on double duty cooking his favs and my new favs. Your suggestion of keeping a food journal is a must. It can be a real eye opener.....
Your recipes have been enjoyable & are pretty easy to make. Your breakfast options are a refreshing change from my toast & boiled eggs, and your dinner options have helped me NOT feel bloated when leaving the dinner table. The Quinoa Burger with salad was oh so yummy and I enjoyed the Spaghetti Squash Bolognese - walking away, again, not feeling bloated like I do most times after a regular pasta meal.
The snack options have been a life saver, as my afternoons are my worst times for having "the munchies" I am always looking for "quilt-free" options. Those Almond Butter/Chocolate Chip Snack Bites are so good !
I will admit that it's not always easy and it's not a quick fix, it's a journey, but I feel that now with my daily morning start of warm water, lemon & honey, as well as incorporating healthy fats, dark greens, nuts, magnesium rich foods throughout the day & making sure that I stay hydrated, I am certain that I am on the right path to feeling better and having healthier looking skin.
I look forward to more of your insight and recipes to help me along my journey.